Monday, January 3, 2011

Here we GO....

Well, it is hard for me to believe that another year has passed! When I was young *older*people always told me that time would start flying by when I grew up. Of course, I didn't believe them. I took every moment  for granted. Just knowing that the next one would be better.

 Looking back on 2010, I thought, "Boy it really was a pretty uneventful year.  Just living life, creating art, and mostly just *being*...
Then it hit me, that is a VERY eventful year!  Being able to just create, to be still, to take my dogs for walks, and to volunteer my time...that is really the best that life has to offer.

I hope this year brings me more of the same.  Time to create, time to love, and time to just *BE*.  I don't make resolutions, because to me that words reminds me of the word resolve. And one of the first definitions of word resolve is to, "bring to an end".  And isn't that what most of us end of doing with the resolutions we make? 

So instead a resolution, I am making a conscious decision. A decision to be more present in my life. To be present in every moment. Because after all, isn't that all we ever have?...

No comments:

Post a Comment